A market leading FMCG business, renowned for their delicious food and drink brands globally is looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join there World-class Supply Chain team!
You will be leading a team of Demand Planners to manage the mid – long term forecasting of key product categories across the UK market.
- Manage the demand planning across the UK of key products
- Forecast time frames of 6,12,18 and 24 months
- Work closely with the entire Supply Chain to forecast product life-cycles from NPD to launch to rationalisation
- Closely align with key Customers and Collaboration teams to drive forecast accuracy
- Using your Demand Planning expertise to improve planning processes and drive best practice as a function.
- Strong experience of Demand Planning in the FMCG sector
- Numerically minded with strong communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the wider Supply Chain
- A passion and expertise in Demand Planning strategies
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Essential system knowledge: Excel & SAP
What’s on offer?
- Up to £60,000
- Comprehensive package: bonus, medical, pension and more!
About Vertical Advantage
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high performance teams.
For more information on the role please call 0207 438 1565.APPLY