I am working on a fantastic opportunity for an established and experienced Demand Planning Professional to join one of the biggest food brands within the FMCG world!!
This role would be based on the outskirts of West London and will offer hybrid working + great benefits.
You’ll be in charge of the Demand Planning team with the goal shape the future forecasting landscape for the business as well as being a part of the continuous improvement of the supply chain and forecasting function.
As the Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for creating long-term forecasts as well as being involved in change management and process improvement projects. You will use your expert skills to deliver Demand Planning KPIs such as Bias, Statistical Forecasting and Accuracy for the business’s grocery channels.
You will also have to cross-functionally across the wider supply chain/commercial team and will be required to build strong relationships both internally and externally to deliver the best possible service.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Management of a team of Demand Planners (3 direct reports)
· Creation of long-term forecasts through Excel
· Support and refine the S&OP processes within the business
· Analysis and improvement of demand planning capabilities
· Working cross-functionally with the rest of the demand, supply and commercial teams
· Driving efficiencies across process improvement and planning capabilities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Strong background withing Demand Planning
· Previous Statistical forecasting experience
· Highly analytical with strong attention to detail (strong excel skills needed)
· Experience working in planning systems e.g. SAP
· Previous experience working in demand planning roles ideally from an FMCG background
Salary up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid – 2 days in the office
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!