A great opportunity has arisen for a proven Demand Planning Manager to join my client, a market leading FMCG business, in the London area to lead a small team and to drive improvements in the Demand Planning Function.
This role would be based in Greater London and will offer hybrid working + great benefits.
As the Demand Planning Manager you will be a natural leader and be responsible for working with numerous stakeholders to manage and control forecasts. You will also be implementing processes to improve forecast accuracy across the business.
Responsibilities will include;
- Improving existing forecasting models
- Managing the intern and external relationships including commercial teams and 3PL’s to ensure demand is met
- Support standardisation and optimisation opportunities across the UK and international regions
- Analysis and improvement of demand planning capabilities
- Working cross functionally with the rest of the demand, supply and commercial teams
- Driving efficiencies across process improvement and planning capabilities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Long-term forecasting skills
- Proven experience in supply planning with knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Strong IT skills including Excel – SAP advantageous
- Experience managing a team
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong communicator at all levels
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!