I have a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Demand Planning Professional to join my client a well established food business based in London. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
As a Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading the forecast reviews for your given portfolio of products as well as leading and managing a small team on a day to day basis. You will work cross functionally across the wider supply chain team and will be required to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the demand planning process, working to a 24 month horizon
- Managing the product life cycle including NPD launches and SKU reviews
- Support standardisation and optimisation opportunities across
- Analysis and improvement of demand planning capabilities
- Working cross functionally with the rest of the demand, supply and commercial teams
- Driving efficiencies across process improvement and planning capabilities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in planning systems e.g. SAP
- Previous experience working in a demand planning roles ideally from a FMCG background
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence