Are you a Demand Planner who’s currently looking for new opportunities? A leading FMCG business is looking to bring an experienced Demand Planner to join one of their most successful teams.
They are market leaders in their field and are known for being highly innovative. They operate on a global scale and you’ll find their products across various channels. The growth of the business has been steady for a number of years and they continue to grow with their product range.
You’ll be responsible for accurately forecasting sales for a number of SKUs. You will also be involved in S&OP meetings to ensure targets are realistic and also met.
- Creating a rolling demand forecast through statistical forecasting.
- Coordination of sales forecast through cross-functional working.
- Working with customers to ensure forecasts are up-to-date and accurate.
- Reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of demand planning (statistical forecasting) in the FMCG industry is essential.
- Strong analytical mindset as you will be looking at large sets of data.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- ERP experience highly advantageous (Oracle, SAP, Navision etc).
About Vertical Advantage
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high performance teams.
For more information on the role please call 0207 438 1565.APPLY