Are you a Demand Planner who’s currently looking for new opportunities? Do you speak Korean? A World-leading FMCG business is looking to bring an experienced Demand Planner to join one of their most successful teams.
They are market leaders in their field and are known for being highly innovative, best-in-class and simply awesome! They operate on a Global scale and you’ll find their products across various channels. The growth of the business has been strong and steady for a number of years and they continue to grow with their ever expanding product range.
You’ll be responsible for accurately forecasting sales for a number of SKUs. You will also be involved in S&OP meetings to ensure targets are realistic and also met.
- Creating a rolling demand forecast through statistical forecasting.
- Coordination of sales forecast through cross-functional working.
- Working with customers to ensure forecasts are up-to-date and accurate.
- Reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of demand planning (statistical forecasting) in the FMCG industry is essential.
- Strong analytical mindset as you will be looking at large sets of data.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Fluent Korean and English
ERP experience highly advantageous (Oracle, SAP, Navision etc)APPLY