One of the World’s largest FMCG businesses based in the Greater London area is actively looking for a Korean speaking Demand Planner to join their journey into dominating the market.
This business has grown rapidly in the last few years and due to this growth, they’re looking to add to their Supply Chain team. Due to the nature of the business the company culture is very fast paced and dynamic with excellent growth opportunities to grow within this leading business.
Your New Role:
You’ll be working on one of the businesses biggest accounts to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. This will include data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams to create forecasts, measure supplier performances, building relationships with key customers to increase forecast accuracy and ensure that reports you’re creating are very accurate.
Your experience within demand planning will look like;
- Demand planning within the FMCG industry
- Play a key role in the S&OP process to build a comprhensive forecast
- Creating forecasting – medium to long-term scales (3 – 6 months+)
- Work closely with key customers to build a Demand Plan in line with customer trends and data
- Enjoys analysing data and reporting to various stakeholders
- Work alongside commercial and supply chain teams to increase forecast accuracy
A key requirement for this role is the ability to speak Korean
If you can confidentiality have tick any of these points, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!