A fantastic opportunity has risen for a Demand Planner to join my client a rapidly growing, fast paced FMCG business. The role is available due to growth of the business and the need for additional resource. My client is a global consumer business with manufacturing sites based around the world.
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating a robust demand plan and managing the inventory for the business as well as working cross functionally with the wider supply chain and commercial teams to deliver business targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring accurate, timely forecasts are delivered to the business on core lines in your remit, new products to be launched and promotional volumes.
- Maintaining and developing key forecast business tools.
- Providing historical and forward analysis on the specific section of business by sku, brand and customer.
- Managing communication on all aspects relating to demand planning and inventory.
- Analysing, providing and actioning monthly forecast accuracy and inventory reports.
- Driving process excellence including championing the S&OP process, continuous improvement and best practice.
- Supporting the Demand Planning Manager in contributing to and influencing strategic plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar forecasting/demand planning/supply chain role essential.
- Fully proficient in standard IT packages and planning tools
- Advanced Excel user essential for the role
- High degree of numeracy and analysis
- Process improvement mentality
- Is resilient and flexible, adapts to new challenges
- Able to adapt and deal with pressure
- Takes advantage of processes and work systems, follows them with discipline
Due to the high volume of applicants I am afraid we are unable to respond to all. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however we will keep your details on file and contact you with other opportunities.