An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join a drinks business in the heart of London. This is a permanent role within a business which are going into the peak period (Christmas). You’ll be joining a hard-working team who are driven to achieve their targets in an enjoyable manner.
This is a prestigious drinks business who have a great portfolio and are well-known within their industry. They have experienced growth throughout the Covid-19 period due to a shift in consumer trends and are preparing for their busiest period of the year.
You will be responsible for ensuring the availability of the portfolio across their customers. Working closely with buying and sales teams to plan demand accurately.
- Ensuring product availability across the portfolio.
- Making sure stock holding is kept to a minimum.
- Managing supplier performances.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure forecasts are correct.
- Supply Chain Planning experience is essential (preferably demand).
- You’ll be an Excel whizz and data will not phase you.
- Ability to build relationships easily (internal and external).
- Pressure won’t be an issue to you and managing different responsibilities is an ease.