Is Demand Planning second nature to you?
Within this company it is important you can adapt to fast-paced environments where no two days are the same. The dynamic working environment means it is important that you can adapt and thrive off the changes being made to your demand plans on a day to day basis.
As a Demand Planner, you will be working cross functionally with different teams across the business in order to deliver a shared business target.
At this company, it is important that you proactively seek improvements and become a problem solver of issues as they arise, to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner and are escalated before they become a bigger issue.
They are a high-end FMCG business based in the heart of London and are looking for a Demand Planner as unique as their products.
My client is a very progressive business with a fast-paced culture, looking for someone join their journey to success. They have a large global presence and sell their products to hundreds of customers worldwide.
Your will be responsible for
- Ensuring that forecasted are delivered on a timely basis and are accurate to the relevant warehouses
- Providing historical and forward analysis SKU by SKU, and for customers
- Providing monthly forecast accuracy and inventory reports
- Participate in monthly S&OP meetings
- Communicating with the NPD and Supply Planning teams to ensure smooth and timely supply of products to customers
- Assisting in additional projects to support business growth
- Previous experience in a similar forecasting role
- Advanced skills in Excel and in standard IT packages
- Ability to maintain a health attitude under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and adapt to different working styles