A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join an International FMCG business based in the Greater London area.
The position has come about due to internal movement within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants a develop their long-term forecasting skills within a very fast-moving industry.
You’ll be working across the EMEA region with some of the business’s biggest accounts to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. This will include data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams to create forecasts, measuring supplier performance, building relationships with key customers/suppliers to increase forecast accuracy, and ensure that the reports you’re creating are very accurate.
- Creating long-term demand forecasts (up to 24 months) based on EPOS data and other trends.
- Developing forecasting models
- Work collaboratively with the Customer and internally with NPD to ensure information is up to date.
- Continuous improvement of forecasting methods to improve overall accuracy.
- To ensure maximum order fulfilment by working with supply planning and 3PL.
- Experience working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment.
- Previous long-term forecasting experience (12 months)
- Strong analytical skills essential.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- SAP experience would be desirable