A global FMCG brand is on the lookout for a Demand Planner to manage forecasts with their ever-growing customer partners.
The position has come about due to internal movement within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants a Customer facing role.
You’ll be working on one of the business’s biggest accounts to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. This will include data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams to create forecasts, measuring supplier performances, building relationships with key customers to increase forecast accuracy, and ensuring that the reports/forecasts you’re creating are as accurate as possible.
- Demand Forecasting – medium and long-term forecasts (6 – 12 months)
- Working closely with the brand’s Grocery Customers to deliver the business’ vision.
- Working closely to develop forecasts for customers based on their EPOS data and other trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer and internally with NPD to ensure information is up to date.
- To ensure maximum order fulfillment by working with supply planning and 3PL.
- Experience working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment.
- Customer-facing and/working closely with commercial teams is essential.
- Creating forecasting – medium to long-term scales (3 – 12 months)
- Strong analytical skills essential.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
Salary up to £40K