*3-6 month contract with the possibility of being made permanent *
A great opportunity has come up for an immediately available Demand Planner to join my client a rapidly growing SME business based in Central London. As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating an accurate and robust demand plan as well as working cross functionally with key stakeholders.
You will be tasked to deliver against business targets as well inventory management. You’ll be expected to work with autonomy and given ownership of the regional forecasts.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Creating accurate, timely forecasts for your portfolio or products
- Communicating key points in the forecast meetings including forecast peaks, forecast bias and highlighting any risks/opportunities.
- Providing analysis on monthly accuracy of forecast and inventory reports
- Being a key part of the S&OP process
- Managing and creating weekly reports on inventory, stock and availability
- Working closely with marketing and sales on new initiatives and promotions
- Woking on and enhancing any processes where possible
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Previous experience in forecasting/demand planning
- Strong IT skills including Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
- Highly analytical and good attention to detail
- Strong communicator and able to influence key stake holders at varying levels
- Problem solving mentality
- Experience in a FMCG environment advantageous
£50,000 + benefits.APPLY