Would you like a fast-paced role with one of the world’s most exciting personal care brands where no two days are the same?
About The Role:
My client is looking for an ambitious Demand Planner to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
You will play a key role in driving the business’ S&OP process forward, acting in constant coordination with internal stakeholders and supporting wider company objectives through the provision of high-quality forecasts. In addition to this there will be opportunities to engage in new and exciting projects, offering you the chance to influence the company’s growth as it constantly evolves into something greater.
About The Business:
Offering a chance to work at their Liverpool site, my client is a dynamic and cutting-edge competitor within the beauty and personal care market. With a start-up mindset and fast-paced approach, they exert a significant influence through the success of their substantial portfolio of renown brands. If you want to work with a business that truly works hard and plays harder, where passionate employees go above and beyond for company and clients, then this might be the role for you!
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Demand planning role within the UK FMCG industry.
- Experience handling statistical forecasting systems – any hands-on knowledge of SAP/Kinaxis or Oracle Demantra will be advantageous.
- Confidence with using Advanced Excel and Power BI on a regular basis.
- The ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, and act independently.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex ideas in a simple and concise manner.
Salary up to £40K (dependent on experience) + benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!