A fantastic opportunity for a demand planning professional to join my client, a London based, market leading, FMCG food business.
As the demand Planner you will be developing and leading the forecasts for the businesses main product lines through a collaborative approach with the internal teams in the business and also external customers.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Management of the regional customer demand plans
- Ownership and responsibility to improve forecast accuracy and drive continuous improvement through work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new processes to enhance the forecasting process
- In depth analysis and reporting on forecast accuracy and sales data
- Strong stakeholder management as you will be liaising with numerous members of the supply chain team to ensure demand plans are met
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Previous experience in demand planning
- Process improvement mentality
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Strong communication skills and able to influence stakeholders at varying levels
- Exposure to planning systems
Want to join a dynamic, blue-chip company? Apply now.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!