A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join a world leading consumer goods company (in their field) based in Oxford. Due to growth in the business the opportunity for a Demand Planner has come about, it is a great opportunity for someone who wants a develop their long-term forecasting skills.
This role will have full responsibility for the global demand planning process for existing and new products. You will be in charge of short, medium & long term plans created through market insights and analysis.
- Full ownership of creating long term demand plans
- Creating forecasts based on their EPOS data and other trends.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams within the business to ensure forecast accuracy
- To ensure maximum order fulfilment by working with supply planning and 3PL.
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain environment.
- Understanding of demand
- Analytical skills essential
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
If you want to join a dynamic, fast paced business who will elevate your career then apply to find out more.
£30,000 + bonus and benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!