My client is a global, multi-award-winning Consumer Goods company and are looking for a Demand Planner to grow their Supply Chain team to cement their position as the World #1 in their industry.
The business manufactures and supplies life changing products and technologies Worldwide, operating in over 40 countries!
With fantastic growth potential and exposure to an ever growing, global supply chain, this fantastic opportunity is not one to be missed!
Is demand planning exciting for you?
It is important in this role that you take pride in your abilities and can help drive business success with accurate forecasting and the ability to work closely with other departments within the business.
Thinking outside the box is key within your role as a Demand Planner, it is important that you can think for yourself and create solutions to problems as they arise in order to minimise escalation.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading all demand planning and forecasting activities for all finished goods (over 10,000 SKUs!)
- Utilise an analytical approach to build forecasts in line with S&OP, Business Intelligence and Demand analysis
- Play a key role in the S&OP process, being the key connection between, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance and Analysts
- Analyse historical forecasts, sales forecasts and replenishment data and the wider operations functions to create a comprehensive forecast
- Bring a collaborative mindset to effectively integrate with key teams across finance, marketing and sales teams
- Maintain a high level of forecast accuracy and ensure inventory levels are managed efficiently
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- Strong background within demand or supply planning
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills