A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join a high growth food business based in Manchester.
The position has come about due to an internal move within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants a grow within a fast paced analytical and forecast driven role.
As the Demand Planner, your role to ensure a collaborative style of forecasting is processed with the businesses key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for managing end to end Customer forecasts, maintaining a strong relationship with internal/external stakeholders and of course reducing waste.
- Day to day management of the 12 month rolling demand planning forecasts.
- Creating forecasts for the businesses different categories based on previous sales/other trends.
- Working closely with different stakeholders and teams to ensure the forecasts are aligned.
- Continuous improvement of forecasting methods to improve overall accuracy.
- Implementation and creation of forecasting and order management strategies with the goal of reducing waste and improve budgeting.
- 2 – 3 years demand planning experience
- Proficient user of ERP systems (SAP)
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (Pivots & ‘V’ Look ups)
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment
- Confident and proactive thinker
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
Expect fun, excitement, energy and lots of room to learn and progress!
If you’re interested in learning more, apply below!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!