A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join an International Food business based in the Surrey.
The position has come about due to internal movement within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants a Customer facing role.
You’ll be working on one of the businesses biggest accounts to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. This will include data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams to create forecasts, measure supplier performances, building relationships with key customers to increase forecast accuracy and ensure that reports you’re creating are very accurate.
- Working closely with a Grocery Customer to deliver the business’ vision.
- Creating forecasts for customers based on their EPOS data and other trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer and internally with NPD to ensure information is up to date.
- To ensure maximum order fulfilment by working with supply planning and 3PL.
- Experience of working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment.
- Customer facing and/working closely with commercial teams is essential.
- Creating forecasting – medium to long-term scales (3 – 6 months+)
- Strong analytical skills essential.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!