I have a fantastic opportunity for an established and experienced Demand Planning Professional to join my client a rapidly growing SME FMCG organisation based in Kent, to help create and set the forecasting function. You’ll have significant autonomy and a chance to shape the future forecasting landscape for the business.
As a Demand Planner Manager you will be responsible for creating templates for the long terms forecast as well as being involved in change management and process improvement projects. You will work cross functionally across the wider supply chain team and will be required to build strong relationships both internally and externally to deliver the best possible service to the customer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and improving existing forecasting models
- Managing the supply relationship into the UK retailers
- Support standardisation and optimisation opportunities across the UK and international regions
- Analysis and improvement of demand planning capabilities
- Working cross functionally with the rest of the demand, supply and commercial teams
- Driving efficiencies across process improvement and planning capabilities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in planning systems e.g. SAP
- Previous experience working in a demand planning role ideally from a FMCG or wholesale background
- Project Management experience advantageous
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!