A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join an International FMCG business based in the Greater London area.
The position has come about due to internal movement within the business and is a great opportunity for someone who wants a develop their long-term forecasting skills within a very fast moving industry.
You’ll be working across the European region on with some of the businesses biggest customers to drive and improve forecasting accuracy and performance.
The majority of the role will be focused on Demand Planning. This will include data/trend analysis, working in conjunction with sales teams to create forecasts, measure supplier performances, building relationships with key customers/suppliers to increase forecast accuracy and ensure that reports you’re creating are very accurate.
- Working closely with a Suppliers/Customers to deliver the business’ vision.
- Creating forecasts based on historical data and other trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer and internally with NPD to ensure information is up to date.
- To ensure maximum order fulfilment by working with supply planning and 3PL.
- Experience of working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment.
- Previous long-term forecasting experience (12 months)
- Strong analytical skills essential.
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- SAP experience would be desirable
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!