12 month fixed term contract role
A great opportunity has opened for someone with planning experience to join a global FMCG business as a Demand and Supply Planner!
This is a company you’ll love to join as they have been operating for several years, expanding quickly. They have a large number of household brands. Due to movement within the business they are looking for a Demand & Supply Planner on an initial 12 month FTC.
As the Demand & Supply Planner you will be responsible for planning the supply of goods for some of the most popular brands in Britain. You will be in charge of managing stock and ensuring there is enough stock to supply the market
- Managing multiple international suppliers to ensure the supply of goods to market
- Regular inventory and stock management to ensure the supply plans are on track.
- Management of sales forecasting for a number of products
- Working cross functionally to clearly communicate changes in demand to relevant parties
- Providing insights to increase supply chain efficiencies
- Driving continuous improvement throughout all aspects of the role
Your skillset will look something like this:
- Proven planning experience/understanding of working in a FMCG Supply Chain planning role
- Understanding of the sale and operation planning process
- ERP system knowledge
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Ability to negotiate and influence at senior level
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!