Central London (2-3 days a week)
DTC Manager (Shopify)
An opportunity to build out the DTC channels at an emerging health and wellness business. A relatively new start-up, they’ve taken on investments and their products are now found in major retailers across the UK.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Lead, they need an accomplished Ecommerce Manager to come in and take ownership of all the DTC channels and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the website and with P&L ownership
- Developing the DTC strategy to drive growth sustainably
- Running the paid advertising (Google Ads, Social Ads and affiliate marketing)
- Working closely with the marketing team to evoke a clear brand image on the website, and ensuring the efficiency of promotional plans
- Monitoring analytics to measure performance and report on findings
- Forecasting and budget management
The perfect candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in an Ecommerce role
- Experience in Shopify, email marketing, Google Analytics
- Experience in affiliate marketing, display ads, social ads, Google ads (PPC/SEM) and SEO
- Strong analytical ability to derive conclusions from data reports
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!