Our client specializes in consumer wellbeing and has developed well-known brands within the fields of Nutrition, Home Care, Personal Care and Beauty. They have a strong focus on sustainability and quality through providing modern and effective active ingredients for their products. They are looking for a Business Intelligence and D2C Growth Manager to optimize, lead and manage their Shopify D2C sites.
As D2C Growth and Business Intelligence Manager, you will have a pivotally strategic role to the overall business as well as the ecommerce team. As the team is developing, there will be fluidity across responsibilities and roles so being a team-player with the ability to also work independently is essential. Some responsibilities include management and execution of D2C landing pages, turning data into actionable insights and being a key contributor to ecommerce results reporting/communication throughout the business.
With the ability to manage a varied workload with confidence (while maintaining clear communication across the team), you will be able to drive sustainable and profitable growth using the budget and resources provided.
- Shopify expert with great knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Klaviyo, or another eCRM platform (including managing setting-up and managing order processing triggers)
- Expert knowledge of SEO and heat mapping tools i.e. Hotjar to optimize UX
- Flexibility, adaptability and being a strong team player are essential requirements for the role.
- Awareness of Amazon content needs and how to utilize content for overall ecommerce.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!