An industry leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital solutions for sales and marketing professionals in the beauty and alcoholic drinks sector. Global companies such as Bacardi, Carlsberg and L’Oréal use our software to help their sales teams support their customers with customised sales and marketing materials that increase sales and improve customer retention.
Due to several new contract wins and a global expansion, the business is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to be the first point of contact for our US customers.
They pride themselves on providing their customers with the highest level of customer service and this role is critical in helping maintain this reputation.
This front-line role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about providing first class customer service and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic small business.
About the role
The customer support representatives are the first point of contact for all customers, focused on delivering timely, accurate and professional customer service.
This position requires an empathetic, flexible problem-solver who is passionate about providing actionable solutions. You love working with people, building great relationships with customers and be enthusiastic about training new users.
This role would be ideal for someone with experience in a customer support team who wants to work in a growing business where you will have the autonomy, responsibility, and opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Answer calls and support ticket requests from customers
- Provide customers with assistance in using the software or receiving orders
- Independently identify and escalate urgent issues for resolution
- Help support and train users following launch with dedicated sessions or webinars
- Monitoring incoming software reviews and responding to customers when required
- Identifying software bugs and opportunities for creating new functionality and communicating these to the engineering team
- Working with other internal teams to develop their training strategy and content to drive high platform engagement
- Test new software functionality before it is live to the customers
- Work with suppliers to best service the customers
- Work closely with global support function to ensure alignment and a consistent customer experience
- Deliver engaging on-site and remote trainings on software [when required]
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience working in a customer facing role, ideally in technical support capacity
- Tech-savvy and adaptable in navigating online systems
- Excellent communication skills in-person and via phone, email, and live chat
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Strong IT skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and iPad Apps
- Happy to travel to attend on-site training sessions across North America when required
- Right to work in United States
- A track record of problem solving and training
- Previous experience of support ticketing software
- Experience in software training and hosting webinars for external customers
- Have a keen interest in technology and the use of software to increase business efficiencies
- Texas / Remote Central US location (Coverage will cover PST and EST)
- Ability to Travel (when required)
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!