A boutique wine business is looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join their rapidly growing business due to a big increase in demand. There will be a clear succession plan and you’ll be able to gain experience with the end-to-end supply chain there.
They are a wine business who have experienced growth in the past few years due to their strong portfolio of products. The business is very supportive and are big on personal growth and development. You’ll be able to learn a variety of skills and work with an experienced team.
You will be responsible for working alongside the Customer Service Coordinator to manage major retail clients in the UK. Ensuring orders are processed correctly and on time. You will also be on hand to support the wider supply chain team and get involved in business projects.
- Processing orders for UK customers.
- Ensuring orders are matching forecasts.
- Liaising with retail customers to their orders arrive OTIF.
- Assisting with the wider supply chain team.
The ideal person will have experience within supply chain and are driven to further developing that.
- Experience of working in Supply Chain within the FMCG industry.
- Experience of communicating with off-trade customers (Retailers, Wholesalers, Discounters etc).
- Analytical mindset and natural problem solver.
- You will need to be a whizz on Excel and able to work on various projects.