This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of environmentally friendly cleaning products. It’s a business with sustainability at the core of its values. Over the past ten years this company has gone from strength to strength, picking up many awards and admirers along the way. Up to this point the business has been primarily B2B based, but since the beginning of the pandemic they have been extending their reach by being stocked in major supermarkets and online retailers. The company are looking for a dedicated Customer Support Coordinator to assist the sales and operations teams focusing on new business growth and after sales service.
- Being first response for sales enquiries & passing leads to the sales team
- Aiding with administrative support for the Business Development team
- Pipeline support for the sales team, being responsible for researching prospects & monitoring contacts
- Being responsible for handling all customer queries
- Ensuring that all customer and distributor records are kept up-to-date and organised correctly
- Writing reports and collating business information
- Managing existing client relationships
- Coordinating training sessions for service engineers and product trainers
- Being responsible for the management of equipment in London Warehouse
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with a strong understanding of quality customer service. The candidate must share the company’s passion for the planet. Someone who cares about making a difference and is prepared to work hard to make a change.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in the position and would like to hear more about the role, please contact Aidan – email@example.com