This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of environmentally friendly cleaning products. It’s a business with sustainability at the core of its values. Over the past ten years this company has gone from strength to strength, picking up many awards and admirers along the way. Up to this point the business has been primarily B2B based, but since the beginning of the pandemic they have been extending their reach by being stocked in major supermarkets and online retailers. The company are looking for a dedicated Customer Support Coordinator to assist the sales and operations teams in undertaking the activities that support new business growth and after sales service.
To be successful as the Customer Support Coordinator you must be self-assured and able to work in a small fast paced growing business. You will need strong communication skills: an excellent command of the English language, have the ability to talk to CEO’s and cleaners with the same ease and the ability to listen as well as present in meetings, data training and product demonstrations
The ideal candidate should be assertive and competent, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of our products. Moreover, they must share the company’s passion for the planet! Someone who cares about making a difference and is prepared to work hard to make a change.
- Fielding any incoming sales enquiries and passing incoming leads to the sales team.
- Responding and handling customer queries on the phone.
- Providing assistance and administrative support to enable the business development team to operate as effectively as possible.
- Providing pipeline support for the sales team, researching and tracking prospects, booking appointments and monitoring contact.
- Ensuring that customer and distributor communication records are up-to-date on CRM Salesforce database.
- Writing reports and collating business information.
- Calling existing clients to check-up and ask if we can help in any way.
- Coordinating training sessions for service engineers and product trainers.
- Sending/receiving products and dispensing equipment from the London warehouse.
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in the position and would like to hear more about the role, please contact Aidan – firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!