UK’s leading manufacturers of environmentally friendly cleaning products, brought an unrivalled standard of eco-professional cleanliness to front of house, catering, and facilities management environments for the past decade. Their products give everybody the ability to live more sustainably. They are uncompromising in everything that they do from the most ecological formulations to the world’s most environmentally friendly packaging to their passion to educate people to live more sustainable lives.
As the business grows and becomes more B2C, They are now looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join their busy team and assist the sales and operations teams in undertaking the activities that support new business growth and after sales service. This is an absolutely vital function and you will most likely be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and customer requests. The role will be varied and engaging, whilst also essential to the smooth running of our business.
- Fielding any incoming sales enquiries and passing incoming leads to the sales team.
- Responding and handling customer queries on the phone.
- Providing assistance and administrative support to enable the business development team to operate as effectively as possible.
- Providing pipeline support for the sales team, researching and tracking prospects, booking appointments and monitoring contact.
- Ensuring that customer and distributor communication records are up-to-date on CRM Salesforce database.
- Writing reports and collating business information.
- Calling existing clients to check-up and ask if we can help in any way.
- Coordinating training sessions for service engineers and product trainers.
- Sending/receiving products and dispensing equipment from the London warehouse.
You will ideally have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, within consumer goods
- Excellent writing skills
- Confident on the phone
- Good problem solving skills
- Very confident using Microsoft software, especially Excel.
- Can adapt to fast paced environment and think on your feet