Customer Success Team Leader – Remote/Crawley
Nurture is working with the UK’s first car sharing platform aimed solely at serving communities within their neighbourhoods. Using smart keyless technology and a contactless process, renters are connected with car owners, giving those with cars the opportunity to earn extra income while providing quick and easy car rental to those who need it.
This start up have just closed their pre-series A funding round and is now in a fast growth phase with plans to launch in six more UK cities in the next 12 months. The Customer Success Team Leader will play a key role in supporting their growing community, helping them through their onboarding process and being on-hand to support live rentals, as well as supporting our wider Customer Success Team
Through car sharing, they are creating a more sustainable, shared future, where having a car can be seen as a choice, not a necessity.
The Customer Success Team Leader are pivotal in delivering a personal service that supports the growth of the car sharing community. This will involve supporting owners and renters through their onboarding process, and being on hand to deal with questions to support their rentals. It will include problem solving where necessary and ensuring a professional customer experience. The role helps to gather insights into how we can develop our platform and make it easier for our community to share cars together.
You will engage with the community through live chat, phone and email, building knowledge and providing assistance when required. You will always aim to exceed the service expectations of the community and motivate your team to do the same.
The role would be perfect for someone looking for the next step in their career, who is keen to work for a start-up and make their mark offering a customer experience which sets a new standard.
- The job is about building relationships and knowledge across our community; you will be communicating with new and existing community members via phone, live chat and email to activate and support them.
- You will also lead and grow the Customer Success Team. You will engage and support the team and report feedback to your manager.
- A mixture of customer service interactions, and service tasks, so it’s important you are organised and comfortable using customer management systems.
- Contact and help Owners through the onboarding process and setting up of their profile to maximise their bookings and earnings potential.
- Problem solve and work under pressure to deliver outstanding service.
- Actively listen to Owner and Renter feedback and in doing so identify ways to improve the product and service.
- Liaise with our Tech and Product teams to flag issues which need fixing, as well as making suggestions to improve the customer experience. Review live Owners’ profiles to identify ways to help them optimise their set up to help attract more rentals and ensure renters have the best rental experience.
- Ensure the start up’s fantastic Trust Pilot score is maintained by continuing to increase the positive scores as the business grows.
- Protect the customer rental base to swiftly respond to cancelled rentals by proactively supporting the Renter with making a replacement booking.
- Assist in testing both the app and web for new features and functionality when required.
What We’re Looking for:
- Outstanding customer service skills with at least 2 years previous experience
- Previous experience supporting and supervising a small team
- Excellent administrative skills and comfortable processing customer information & making compliance checks.
- Excellent telephony and live chat manner, with the ability to quickly build long lasting rapport with our customers.
- Resilient, passionate about solving problems and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable with technology /digital tools.
- Able to work remotely from home, collaborating with a wide range of team members
- Flexible, highly organised with great attention to detail.
- A team player with a hands-on approach, and confident, positive attitude.
- Genuine desire to learn new processes and grow with an industry leading business adapting where needed. Important hygiene factor – a clean driving licence
- The hours of operation are from Monday to Sunday, and this will be on a shift basis 7am – 4pm or 11am – 8pm
- The role is based on working 40 hours per week and spread throughout the week. This will require working some weekends and bank holidays, balanced with the rest of the team.
- We work flexible hours to help fit around our customers and your personal needs.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!