My client is an established, yet still fast growing European digital media and promotions technology company. Through their consumer mobile app and exclusive data & media services connect brands to consumers, enabling advertisers to build their brand, deliver measurable offline & online sales and generate insights.
They specialise in the FMCG sector, and work with household names, like Unilever, Arla, Nestle, Britvic, Coca-Cola and so many more. They are looking to add a Customer Success Manager to their team!
Their Customer Success team maximizes their value and customers value by enabling high satisfaction and accelerating revenue. They are the guardians of the customer voice and experience, working cross functionally to ensure it is easy to work with the company, which results in a win-win partnership with their customers. They maximize their investment and focus on organic relationship building.
What you’ll do:
• Maintain healthy relationship with major clients to ensure success and satisfaction
• Build and maintain healthy relationship with new key customers to ensure success and satisfaction
• Full cycle campaign management including but not limited to organizing and conducting campaign kick-off calls, monitoring campaign performance in-flight, providing optimization recommendations, and end of campaign reporting (both internally and externally)
• Post-sales client outreach to discuss campaign needs and objectives and facilitate promotion estimates to customers and internal teams
• Oversee the creation and development of media and promo campaigns: collection and review of the assets, briefing of the production team, review of the campaign drafts and getting client’s approval
• Oversee campaign execution including but not limited to; proactively identifying issues, diagnosing problems, and working cross-functionally to provide solutions, as well as conduct weekly internal and external communications and updates
• Analyzing campaign performance to provide data and insights to support and provide further recommendations and optimizations
• Provide performance and revenue recognition estimations on a weekly basis
• Pull data and compile reports to assist with campaign analysis
• Partner with your client to resolve business issues and barriers to meeting their objectives
• Identify and highlight their products and services that will best serve the client’s need
• Execute end of campaign briefs to internal stakeholders identifying opportunities, efficiencies, and performance
What you’ll bring:
• 1 – 2 Years of Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with good knowledge in Excel and/or G Suit and Google Sheets
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
As a Customer Success Manager you will have the opportunity to lead the charge on campaign activities, working cross functionally to ensure customer satisfaction. In this role you will be the point of contact for the customer and will drive optimization and growth.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!