Customer Success executive – Alcohol
Improving a brands visibility can be costly and time consuming – that’s why my clients’ mission is to provide global drinks brands with technology solutions to create customised drink menus and POS materials to increase productivity and sales. My client has an exciting new opportunity for a tenacious and determined graduate to join a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial business as a Customer Success Executive. If you’re successful, you will be responsible for growing and managing some of the business’ key accounts – high-profile global alcohol brands!
- Growing and managing key accounts through increased user engagement and product penetration
- Implementing software and business process changes
- Increasing profitability and cash flow by focussing on improving your accounts P&L
- Providing the development team with clients’ feedback in regards to functionality and features in order to improve and develop future businesses software
- Providing continuous customer support and ensuring successful rollouts by working closely with the customer success and implementation teams
- Developing relationships with clients’ local organisations, adding value to their business though consulting and strategic insight.
Who You Are:
- A recent Graduate with a minimum of a 2:1
- Someone with 1+yrs experience of managing clients/accounts (desirable)
- A confident, go-getter looking to hit the ground running and take on responsibility from day one
- Passionate about technology and the use of software to increase business efficiency
- Eager to take on new challenges and opportunities, stepping out of your comfort zone and taking risks
- Someone who can take ownership for their actions and has a pro-active approach to work.
- Results driven mind-set and commercially oriented
- Committed to both company and personal improvement.
Salary: £23,000 – £28,000