German-speaking Customer Service Supervisor
They are an international FMCG business based in London and are currently looking for a Customer Service Supervisor. With an international customer base, this company has exceptional customer service and are looking for someone who can help them grow.
They have a very fast-paced and dynamic culture, with opportunities to develop and grow.
As a Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner. It is also important to make sure that the team of executive’s are delivering a high level of customer service to all the customers.
Most importantly you must be able to build strong relationships with the clients through visits and constant communication.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that performance objectives and development targets are being met
- Constantly driving improvements within the business, by finding cost effective solutions and systems to ensure that the customer service department is running in the most cost-effective manner
- Creating reports regarding customer satisfaction KPIs set for the team
- Working closely with different departments to ensure that any escalated issues are resolved and then finding new solutions to minimise this risk again
- Managing a team of customer service coordinators within the UK and Europe. Previous management experience within a customer service/supply chain – within an FMCG background is essential.
- Experience with order processing is essential
- Strong IT skills include Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- The ability to motivate, delegate and lead a team.