This is a unique opportunity to join a leading technology company focused on providing innovative digital solutions for sales and marketing professionals in the beauty and alcoholic drinks sector. Global companies such as Bacardi, Carlsberg, and L’Oréal use the software to help their sales teams support their customers with customised sales and marketing materials that increase sales and improve customer retention.
Due to several new contract wins and a global expansion, the business is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to be the first point of contact for their customers.
They pride themselves on providing their customers with the highest level of customer service and this role is critical in helping maintain this reputation.
This front-line role is ideal for a candidate who is passionate about providing first-class customer service and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic small business.
About the role
The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for all customers, focused on delivering timely, accurate, and professional customer service. You’ll be an empathetic, flexible problem-solver who is passionate about providing actionable solutions. You love working with people, building great relationships with customers, and be enthusiastic about training new users.
This role would be ideal for someone with experience in a customer support team who wants to work in a growing business where you will have the autonomy, responsibility, and opportunity to make a significant impact.
· Answer calls and support ticket requests from customers
· Provide customers with assistance in using the software or receiving orders
· Independently identify and escalate urgent issues for resolution
· Help support and train users following launch with dedicated sessions or webinars
· Monitoring incoming software reviews and responding to customers when required
· Identifying software bugs and opportunities for creating new functionality and communicating these to the engineering team
· Working with other internal teams to develop their training strategy and content to drive high platform engagement
· Test new software functionality before it is live to the customers
· THE CANDIDATE HAS TO BE WILLING TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT HOURS – PART TIME CANDIDATES WELCOME TO APPLY
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Experience working in a customer facing role
· Tech-savvy and adaptable in navigating online systems
· Excellent communication skills in-person and via phone, email, and live chat
· Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
· Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and iPad Apps
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!