One of the World’s most exciting Manufacturing businesses is expanding! Due to a very impressive period of global growth, this market leader is looking to set up an additional Customer focused function beginning with a Customer Service Manager!
Here, you will utilise your knowledge of engineering/manufacturing as well as your excellent communication skills to represent this global business and support their distributors, partners and wider customer base across the UK.
The key purpose of the Customer Service Manager is to offer professional assistance to all of their clients. This role requires exceptional communication skills to ensure that the communication with not only the partners and distributors but internal teams within the business remain effective. In addition, The Customer Service Manager will thrive in a leading a small team!
- Lead, develop and implement a Customer Service Strategy and build a team around you.
- Ensure that customers are receiving the best quality service
- Provide technical product knowledge to respond to and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Maintain great relationships with clients and suppliers through email and telephone
- Correspond with internal departments to guarantee excellent customer service is being provided and issues are being resolved
- Help to train and improve product knowledge for business partners
- Team player who will want to help improve the department and company
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience/interest in manufacturing/engineering
- Strong experience skills in Excel and general IT
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and organised individual
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity then apply below!APPLY