A fantastic new role has just come up within an international food business based in London! They are looking to add to their team and are in search of a logistics manager with strong customer service skills.
If you have a strong passion for logistics, growing and developing people around you as well as processes then please read on as this role may be the right one for you!
This International food business holds some of the biggest brands in the industry. Their products are stocked across all channels and are widely distributed. They have continued to grow YOY and this role will be to lead the customer and logistics team!
As the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for managing the international import/export flow, shipping documentation and customs regulations, direct deliveries, and managing a team beneath you.
- Managing the import and export of products both internationally and domestically
- Management of key customers and keeping them up to date on the deliveries
- Liaising with 3PLs – you will be the main POC
- Management of all the shipping documentation (customs documentation)
- The leadership of a team of 4 Logistics Coordinators
- You will have strong experience in logistics operations
- Strong customs experience (import and export)
- FMCG experience (ideally food or drink)
- A proven experience in managing a number of different supplier relationships
Salary Circa £42K + bonus
Contract lenght – 12 – 14 months
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!