This is a rare opportunity to be at the start of a very exciting business that will transform the way in which we own and rent cars. We are looking for some to fit our ever-growing team and who thrives of great customer service.
You will have many responsibilities in this role. We are looking for someone who can work closely with the Customer Operations Manager to improve, develop and implement operational procedures. Help to lead the customer service team at Gatwick. Take ownership of the customer and operational issues that may arise and following them through to resolution. You will also be hands-on with Customer facing meet and greets, live chat and reply to customer enquiries and processing bookings.
Who are we
Car & Away is a revolutionary new start-up which at its heart is great customer service.
We enable private car owners to rent their vehicles directly to others when they are not using them. Think Airbnb for cars. Our brand purpose is to become the smartest peer-to-peer car sharing community globally.
The Car & Away community will be born at UK airports where we will disrupt traditional airport parking by offering car owners a new choice to park and earn by renting their cars out and disrupt the traditional car rental business by supplying a superior car rental experience using these private vehicles.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent telephony and live chat manner, with the ability to quickly build long-lasting rapport with our customers
- PC literate with the ability to use both desk and mobile technology to complete tasks
- Excellent administrative skills and comfortable processing customer information & making compliance checks
- You must be a conscientious driver with a clean driving licence as on the occasion you may be required to move customer cars
- A team player with a hands-on approach, and a confident, positive attitude.
- Genuine desire to learn new processes and grow with an industry-leading business adapting where needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About Vertical Advantage
Vertical Advantage began in 2012. We know and understand our markets. It’s what we do best.
We are the only recruiter that works across Sales, Marketing, Digital, E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics and Procurement within FMCG.
Due to the collaborative, cross-functional nature of our business we truly invest the time in really getting to know the growth ambitions of both our candidates and clients.
We offer insights on the market, consultancy on strategic hiring and years of experience on how to build high performance teams.
For more information on the role please call 0207 438 1565.APPLY