Would you like to work with an exciting and dynamic sustainable B-Corp that will challenge you to excel!
About The Business:
Based in London, my client is a dynamic and modern brand within their sector looking for a customer service executive. You will play a key role in driving the business’ Supply Chain and Customer Service department forward and act as the first point of contact for their premium clientele. This will entail managing and processing client orders, tracking and managing product supply, and ensuring seamless customer service and delivery.
The ideal candidate for this position will be articulate with an exemplary phone manner, have working knowledge of Microsoft office software, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Attention to detail and data handling skills will undoubtedly be heavily required in this role too.
Drive, ownership, and a proactive work ethic are also essential, as well as an ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Most importantly you must be a resilient and committed team player.
- Managing end-to-end order processing
- Maintaining strong levels of customer service for all external stakeholders
- Managing relationships with suppliers and third party logistics
- Producing invoices and credit notes using ERP systems
- Identifying inefficiencies within the supply network
- Supporting the wider supply chain team with daily activities and forecasting
- Networking within the wider business to ensure team objectives are accomplished.
- Degree educated or have relevant prior experience in supply chain
- Understanding and experience with an order processing function
- Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and adapt to changing circumstances
Previous experience working within Supply Chain & Customer Service in the FMCG industry would be preferred.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!