Want to kick start your supply chain career within an international spirits business???
About the Business:
My client is a producer and distributor in the drinks industry and is seeking a recent entry-level graduate who is keen on kick-starting their career!
The client in question is a dynamic and modern company located within the North West London, offering social events for their employees as well as a range of benefits in addition to base salary. Hybrid working is also on offer on a 3 in – 2 home basis.
The candidate for this position will be articulate with an exemplary phone manner, have rudimentary knowledge of Microsoft office software, and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is also a must.
Extensive training will be given on internal systems and industry knowledge, with support given towards further progression within the company.
Job responsibilities include:
- Management of end-to-end order processing
- Ensuring and maintaining strong levels of customer service for all external stakeholders
- Management of invoices and credit notes, as well as the processing of EDI orders.
- Liaising with the warehouse and following up any issues or queries with customers to completion.
- Working within the wider business to ensure team objectives are met.
Skills and experience:
- Customer services experience (preferred but not a necessity)
- Excellent written and verbal telephone skills
- General experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage but by no means essential
- An interest and passion for the drinks industry (Wines/Spirits) would be beneficial
- A good eye for detail is also required
Salary: £25K + bonus and benefits
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!