Customers are at the forefront of what we do, as an innovative and disruptive business we aim to lead the way of providing superior customer service with a slick and smooth operation at Bristol Airport.
You will work with our customers daily interacting with them to ensure their Car & Away experience is unique. The role will involve a mixture of telephone, face to face, email and live chat interaction assisting customers through the customer journey and helping with any problems along the way.
No two days will be the same with your time split between our designated customer meet & greet area at Bristol Airport where you will greet customers and process various checks on their vehicle, whilst processing back end customer administration at our office also located at the airport.
The role has a mixture of customer service, data processing and administrative tasks so it’s important you have a logical mind and comfortable using customer management systems and Microsoft office.
The role will work as part of the Car & Away Bristol Aiport Customer Operations team with a mix of team and lone working often responsible for solely meeting customers at the airport and processing their information to allow them to get on with their journey.
The role would be perfect for someone looking for the next step in their career, keen to make your mark with eye-catching customer service skills, and logical mind to problem solve and work under pressure in a KPI driven environment.
Job Type / Category
Car & Away is a revolutionary new start-up which at its heart will enable private car owners to rent their vehicles directly to others when they are not using them. Think Airbnb for cars. Our brand purpose is to become the smartest peer-to-peer car sharing community globally.
The Car & Away community will be born at UK airports where we will disrupt traditional airport parking by offering car owners a new choice to park and earn by renting their cars out and disrupt the traditional car rental business by supplying a superior car rental experience using these private vehicles.
Car owners, who make an informed choice to rent their cars out at airports will continue to be supported from their homes to become the forefront of a larger community that will ultimately revolutionise car ownership across the country; making the car – driverless or not- an asset that is shared for the greater benefit of the individual, the community and the environment.
This is a rare opportunity to be at the start of a very exciting business that will transform the way in which we own and use cars.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Personal Qualities & Skills
- Outstanding customer service skills with at least 2 years previous experience
- PC literate with the ability to use both desk and mobile technology to complete tasks
- Excellent administrative skills and comfortable processing customer information & making compliance checks
- Excellent telephony and live chat manner, with the ability to quickly build long lasting rapport with our customers
- Previous office working experience, with experience filling, processing and ensuring data is fully compliance checked to meet with industry and company legislation.
- Experience working both as part of a team and alone in a KPI driven environment
- A team player with a hands-on approach, and confident, positive attitude.
- Genuine desire to learn new processes and grow with an industry leading business adapting where needed.
- Important hygiene factor – You are a conscientious driver with a clean driving licence & own transport due to the location.
- Previous airport related or car rental experience preferred but not essential.