Would you like to work within a fast-paced industry, for a global leading drinks business?
If so, say hello to your new role as a Customer Service Executive! You will help to drive the business’ Supply Chain department forward through the complete administration of the order to delivery process.
Based in North London, my client is a leading drinks business and are a Global FMCG business. My clients has many household brands in their portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Complete administration of the order to delivery process for set of customers spread over several channels
- Creating great relationships with internal and external customers, making sure they know stock availability and any issues relating to their deliveries
- Management of 3PL to resolve any transport issues relating to the customers delivery
- To record all queries and claims on the system, taking ownership of them until completion
- Running reports on key aspects of the order to delivery process e.g. due deliveries, daily orders and OTIF.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Supply Chain Administrator experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good MS package skills
- Consistent high standards and great attention to detail
- System experience
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!