A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a global, blue chip FMCG business, leading within their space, who owns a portfolio of household name brands and licenses.
Fancy joining a high-performing team based in Belgium?? Located in Brecht only 30 mins drive from Antwerp. They are looking for a strong Customer and Supply Chain minded candidate to join the team on a 12-month FTC.
- Main POC for all customer service enquires
- Ownership of end-to-end order processing
- Management of the EDI orders
- Managing the relationships with third-party logistics as well as the warehouse teams
- Stock management and movement across their global warehouses
- Supporting the wider supply chain and logistics team with daily activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication
- Experience with using SAP
- Prior experience working with order processing
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain & Customer Service in the FMCG industry is preferred
Circa 45,000 Euros + benefits including hybrid working/summer hours
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!