Would you like to work for one of the World’s most exciting brands, within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same?
My client is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator on a 6 month FTC. You will play a key role in driving the business’ Supply Chain and Customer Service department forward and managing exciting global key clients. This will entail managing and processing client orders across EMEA regions, tracking and managing product supply and being the key point of contact for key clients.
You will be dealing with high value customers across a variety of different regions and cultures in a very fast moving industry where speed and quality of service are essential!
Based in London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and are a high-growth Global FMCG business.
Over the past 5 years they have experienced incredible levels of growth, with teams growing across all areas of the business. They operate in a fast-paced environment – where they truly work hard and play harder! Their success comes from the hardworking and passionate employees that go above and beyond for the company and their clients.
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain & Customer Service in the FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain Coordination
- Knowledge of import/export is useful (not essential)
- Understanding and experience of the order processing function is essential
- Experience with using ERP systems (SAP, Navision, JD Edwards etc)
- Account management and client engagement
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!