This Global food business in West London are one of the major players in the industry and have a number of highly rated brands. They are a high-performing business and offer great training and support to their employees.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator, it is important that you have high attention to detail and meticulous when processing orders
You’ll be responsible for the order to delivery process for export and UK customers and ensuring service levels are met.
About the Role
- Be the point of contact for customers and resolving order queries on a daily basis
- Liaising with the 3rd party couriers and warehouses
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Processing orders on the ERP system and sending them to relevant departments in a timely fashion
All you need
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the FMCG industry is desirable
- Knowledge on Supply Chain
- Strong customer service experience
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!