Would you like to work within a fast-paced industry, where no two days are the same?
My client is looking for a Customer Logistics Coordinator. You will help to drive the business’ Logistics and Customer Service department forward through overseeing the whole order process for clients within the UK and Europe whilst offering excellent customer service.
It is important that you have the ability to deal with high value customers within a variety of different regions and cultures, while ensuring that you are juggling your workload to meet strict deadlines on time.
Based in London, my client is a global market leader within their sector and are a high-growth Global FMCG business.
Over the past 5 years they have experienced a vast amount of growth, and lots of internal promotions. They operate in a fast-paced environment and their success comes from the hardworking employees that go above and beyond for the company.
- Previous experience working within Supply Chain, logistics & Customer Service in the FMCG industry
- Understanding and experience of the order processing function is essential
- Experience with using ERP systems (SAP, Navision, JD Edwards etc)
- Account management and client engagement
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment