My client is looking for a Logistics Coordinator with experience in the FMCG industry! Also, you will need to possess excellent customer service skills to liaise with the business’ growing list of clients.
About the Business
Over the past 4 years they have experienced incredible growth and as such the Supply Chain & Logistics team has been growing from strength to strength. As a result of this exciting growth period, they are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to manage and control customer orders and delivery to their clients on a international scale.
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will be a part of their sophisticated supply network. Managing the customer orders, inventory and 3PL providers, however there will also be involvement with the wider supply chain and upcoming projects.
- Control of all customer orders including processing, invoicing and returns
- Management of international 3PLs warehouses and freight forwarders
- Point of contact for key clients
- Inventory management for your customers
- Supporting the wider supply chain team on projects and areas of improvement
The most important thing you will need is to have experience working with a range of customers and supply chain experience to be able to manage logistics and inventory management. You will be comfortable on Excel as you will be able to manipulate data and create reports with ease.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, it is crucial that you can learn fast and react fast, while remaining organised and keep attention to detail.
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience at least 2 years in Supply Chain (FMCG)
- Experience working within a fast-paced supply chain
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Working experience within the FMCG sector
- Must have advanced Excel Skills and previous experience using ERP systems
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!