My client is looking for a Customer Logistics Coordinator with experience in the FMCG industry. They have experienced an amazing amount of growth over recent years. Meaning you would be joining an ever-growing Supply Chain & Logistics team. As a result of this exciting growth period, they are looking for a Customer Logistics Coordinator to help manage and control customer orders and delivery to their clients on an international scale.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the customer orders, inventory and 3PL providers, along with involvement with the wider supply chain and upcoming projects.
- Control of all customer orders including processing, invoicing and returns.
- Management of 3PLs warehouses hauliers and freight forwarders
- Point of contact for key clients
- Inventory management for your customers
- Supporting the supply chain team on projects and ever going improvement
The most important thing you will need is to have experience working with a range of customers and supply chain experience to be able to manage logistics and inventory management. You will be comfortable with Excel as you will be able to manipulate data and create reports with ease.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, it is crucial that you can learn fast and react fast while remaining organised and keep attention to detail.
- Degree calibre or equivalent working experience of at least 1 year in Supply Chain or Logistics (FMCG)
- Experience working with 3PLs.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Must have advanced Excel Skills and previous experience using ERP systems
- Customer service/order processing experience
12 Month fixed term contract
If this sounds of interest, please apply nowAPPLY