My Client is looking for a Customer Demand Planner to join there well-established food business based in West-London.
Within your role as Customer Demand Planner, you will be responsible for creating forecasts and working with customers to ensure forecast accuracy. You will work cross functionally across the wider supply chain team and will be required to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work on the demand planning process, working to a 24 month horizon.
- Managing the product life cycle including NPD launches and SKU reviews.
- Analysis and improvement of demand planning capabilities
- Working cross functionally with the rest of the demand, supply, and commercial teams
- Driving efficiencies across process improvement and planning capabilities
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
· Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
· Experience working in planning systems e.g. SAP.
· Previous experience working in a demand planning role ideally from a FMCG background
· Strong communication skills and the ability to influence.
Salary will be between £40,000- £46,000 + Bonus and Benefits
If this sounds of interest apply now!APPLY