A fantastic opportunity for a Customer demand planning professional to join a market leading food FMCG business based in Surrey
As the Customer Demand Planner, you will be developing and leading the forecasts for the businesses UK customers, you will be the first point of contact for the customers and working collaborating with them and leading projects around process improvement and systems.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Management of the regional customer demand plans
- Working closely with the commercial team to update forecasts based on promotions, seasonal changes and NPD launches
- Support and work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement new processes to enhance the forecasting process
- Strong stakeholder management as you will be liaising with numerous members of the supply chain team to ensure demand plans are met
The ideal candidate will have;
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience in customer demand planning
- Process improvement mentality
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Strong communication skills and able to influence stakeholders at varying levels
- Exposure to planning systems, SAP advantageous
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!