An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Lead to join a market leading drinks business.
You will be responsible for leading the new function of Continuous Improvement in the group, ensuring buy in from various stakeholders and project management.
The role is mainly remote, but some travel to different sites may be required.
This is a prestigious drinks business who have a great portfolio and are well-known within their industry. They have experienced growth throughout the Covid-19 period due to a shift in consumer trends and are preparing for their busiest period of the year.
Growth has not slowed since and they are preparing for their biggest year in history. An exciting period to join this established business.
You’ll be leading a small team of Continuous Improvement Managers and lead the change in the distribution networks.
- Analyse logistics network and benchmark rates and performance.
- KPI management and identifying areas of improvement for management teams.
- Managing team of analysts who will support in CI projects.
- Driving CI culture across networks from top down.
- Continuous Improvement Principles.
- Charismatic personality to drive CI culture.
- Project management experience is highly desirable.
- A keen interest in the drinks industry.
This job is no longer available. Head over to JOBS to browse our current opportunities!